Sunday, March 6, 2011

a friend called roseAina





I was talking about a long lost best friend with a friend of mine that got me thinking. Why was the friendship lost? I had many cases of losing good friendships. Was it because we finally decided to go separate ways? Was it because we had enough of each other that it was time to move on? Was it because we have both changed? Or had it all been me all this while?

From time to time this thought will suddenly haunt me. Mostly when those recognizable names being brought up. I have to admit it. I love every friendship that had came in knocking on my life door. Those were beautiful. And if it's possible, i would just love to erase any bad memories of me in my friends' mind. Sweep out all the memories of us not being close anymore. Just let the best memories of me stay lingering on the top of their head. In that way, I can still be friend with all of you. Best friend.

I'm wondering, do u miss me like I miss you?


how do i know Allah wants this for me?or is He just testing me?
should i work hard to get what i want? or should i just let it go.let Him do the rest..?
i dont know.
i can never know..

I did remember the date. 28th of feb 2011. yeah. i got a message for sumone, surprisingly it was her!
my GOD! thank you , ya allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment