Tuesday, May 31, 2011

for HIM to HER :)

Our hands are beautiful,

I'm afraid to hold it, now.

cause if one day we are meant to be together,

I promise you I will hold them till Jannah.

Your hijab is wonderful,

I couldn't even see a hair.

But i promise you, if we are meant to be together,

My secrets will be yours to keep,

and yours will be mine to keep.


Patience is virtue, heh. When the right time comes, if Allah wills it, nothing will get in the way.

(Quoting someone), "Anda mendapat syurga sebelum kahwin, Allah swt akan tarik syurga lepas kahwin".

So, do it right, get His blessings, then a happily-ever after will be yours, insyaAllah. And in Islam, it is not "till death do us part", it is "till we meet again in Jannah"

insyaAllah :)


p/s: stole it from facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment